San Juan Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in San Juan

• mannymiami's Profile Photo

My favorite restaurant was at...

by mannymiami Written Sep 12, 2002

My favorite restaurant was at this shopping center called Libertad. For $3.50 you can get a sirloin steak,two size dishes,a roll,dessert and a whole bottle of local wine. This back home in Miami would had cost me at least $50
    Cheap,Cheap,Cheap!!!

Favorite Dish: Steak,Steak,Steak!!!

• mannymiami's Profile Photo

Las Leñas is a defenite must....

by mannymiami Written Sep 12, 2002

Las LeƱas is a defenite must. Great steaks and wine.
    Dinner for two with a bottle of wine,bottle of water,appetizer,sald, and two main dishes= $35

Favorite Dish: My favorite steak 'Bife de Chorizo or a Ny strip steak' Favorite wine, 'Grafigna' which is a red syrah wine.

Bigotes

Bigotes
    This place was very inexpensive,when you order the parillada or grill you can eat all that you wanted. ribs,pork,chicken. I will never forget that when we arrived around 10PM and we where the only table there , but around 11:30Pm and 12 midnight people where coming in and the place was packed and there was even a line to be sat. Argentines eat dinner very late. Anyhow they even have live entertament.

Tequila: My Favorite Little Cafe

by mannymiami Updated Oct 30, 2003
    Tequila Cafe

This is a little restaraunt that I found and everytime I go to San Juan I eat here alot. Great food and very, very inexpensive!!! If You go tell the heavy set waiteres that the Cuban from Miami sent you...

Favorite Dish: This place has the best Lomo Sandwiches for 5 argentine pesos , almost nothing. A Lomo Sandwich is a Steak and Egg Sandwich with Russian dressing. Bottle of local wine for 3 pesos.

Tequila Cafe: Same day I arrived in San Juan

by mannymiami Written Sep 12, 2002
    Am Starving and am Tired!!!

This picture of me looking like a mess was the same day I arrived from Miami . I was dead cause I cant sleep on a plane. Imagine Miami to Buenos Aires then to Mendoza and then a van ride north to San Juan for two hours and all I was thinking about was that Super Lomo Sandwich with Fries and a bottle of Wine. Can you kill me or what???

Paraiso Parrillada

Paraiso Parrillada
    Another inexpensive restaurant with great food and wine.

La Rosa Restaurant

La Rosa Restaurant
    Very inexpensive, great lomo sandwiches,

• mannymiami's Profile Photo

Sei Tu: Ice cream, Gelato, Helado!!!

Sei Tu Ice Cream

This is Hectors favorite Ice cream Parlour. Its directly across the street from the Tequila Cafe.They make there own Ice cream there and other frozen treats.

Favorite Dish: Dulce de Leche Ice Cream

Instant Answers: San Juan

Comments

San Juan Restaurants

Reviews and photos of San Juan restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Juan sightseeing.