Parque Nacional Los Glaciares Restaurants

Shelter
    by andal13

Most Recent Restaurants in Parque Nacional Los Glaciares

• puss's Profile Photo

El Muro: wow...even vegetables!

by puss Written Apr 9, 2007

At the end of San Martin, lovely restaurant offering the usual parilla but also vegetable options and interesting pizzas. Everything looked good. Everything tasted good. And of course lovely Argentinian wine.

Favorite Dish: Steak and Patagonian lamb. Mmmm....red meat...it's good here, why not eat it?

• andal13's Profile Photo

El Refugio: Lunch with a good friend

by andal13 Written Feb 9, 2004

With my new friend

The shelter is a nice building made of wood, simple but cozy, and it has some tables and chairs inside; that afternoon was so sunny that I decided (as many other people did) to have lunch outside the house. I took a seat at the stairs, opened my picnic box and began to have lunch, when I nice black cat approached (probably he was attracted by my beauty and kindness), and I decided to invite him to have lunch with me!

El refugio es un lindo edificio hecho de madera, sencillo pero acogedor, y tiene varias mesas y sillas en su interior; aquella tarde era tan soleada que decidí (como tantas otras personas) almorzar fuera de la casa. Me senté en las escaleras, abrí mi vianda y comencé a almorzar, cuando se me acercó un precioso gato negro (probablemente atraido por mi belleza y amabilidad) y decidí invitarlo a lamorzar conmigo!

• andal13's Profile Photo

El Refugio: Bring your own food!

by andal13 Written Feb 9, 2004

Shelter

There are small "restaurants" inside the park (actually, are just places where you can get some food); the hostels situated inside the National Park have their own restaurants, of course, but I did not have lunch there. As I did "minitrekking", I had to bring my own food, because there is no restaurant at that area of the forest, just a refugio (shelter) where you can leave your "picnic box". Hotels and hostels are used to cook for trekkers.

Hay pequeños "restaurantes" dentro del parque (en realidad, son simplemente lugares en donde se pueden conseguir provisiones); las hosterías situadas dentro del Parque Nacional tienen sus propios restaurantes, claro, pero no almorcé allí. Como hice el "minitrekking", tuve que llevar mi propio almuerzo, porque no hay ningún restaurante en esa zona del bosque, solamente hay un refugio en donde pueden dejar sus viandas. Los hoteles y hosterías suelen preparar viandas para los excursionistas.

Favorite Dish: In my hostel, the cooker prepared me a picnic box with a couple of sandwiches (jam and cheese), one boiled egg, one apple and a bottle of water.

En mi hostería, la cocinera me preparó una vianda con un par de sandwiches (de jamón y queso), un huevo duro, una manzana y una botella de agua.

Instant Answers: Parque Nacional Los Glaciares

Comments

Parque Nacional Los Glaciares Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Parque Nacional Los Glaciares restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Parque Nacional Los Glaciares sightseeing.

View all Parque Nacional Los Glaciares hotels