Been here? Rate It!
Valle de la luna
This is a nice trip to get a bit away from the busy town. It is a weird place. Really a bit like on the moon. There are lots of little canyons and bizarre pinnacles. The river Choqueyapu formed this area to this badlands. There are some cactus growing.
You can walk around and do some small loops.
The best thing is to get there by taxi. Should be about 10 $ and the cab driver will wait for you.
It is already much lower than the city centre.
Valle de la Luna - II
The Moon Valley is not only a beautiful place; it is also an exclusive residential zone.
El Valle de la Luna no es sólo un lugar espectacular; es también una exclusiva zona residencial.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Hanging Rock State Park Hotels
- Agra Hotels
- Calvert Cliffs State Park Hotels
- Playa de Ponce Hotels
- Lloret de Mar
- Ho Chi Minh City