Santa Cruz Tourist Traps

Most Recent Tourist Traps in Santa Cruz

• ines2003's Profile Photo

international buses

by ines2003 Updated Dec 21, 2010

I already i had bought the return toward Argentina, in a shipping company that is not known, but was but lit cheaper and this in the same one estation, half an hour before leaving, they tell me q the bus themselves breack and that not go out. they returned me the money, but I had q to run toward the other windows asking that to sell a passage, the buses were almost all full, always there is movement there are and by Luck find a passage. it comente with some, and me decian that that company always does the same thing. they be careful and remove passages in known and large businesses.

Unique Suggestions: try to use the more famous company buses, like potosi, flecha bus, la preferida.

Fun Alternatives: if in the same day you not find other buses keep some money for other extra night in the hotel

• pjallittle's Profile Photo

On the occasions when we have...

by pjallittle Written Aug 24, 2002

On the occasions when we have visited these areas, we never felt as though we were being taken advantage of and it continues to be my opinion that this is something you allow to happen and one ought not to later cry over spilt milk.

Instant Answers: Santa Cruz

Comments

Santa Cruz Tourist Traps

Reviews and photos of Santa Cruz tourist traps posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Santa Cruz sightseeing.