Mosquitoes !!! Moustiques !!
In the pampa, they don't make a difference between the local guy and the gringo... They bite !!! We saw frightening backs, legs or arms of travelers, with loads of red bites...
So, I will give you three good pieces of advice :
- never lie on a hammock in the pampa (they bite through the hammock)
- never accept to sleep under a mosquito net with holes
- buy a really efficient repellent...
Dans la pampa, les sticks deconnent pas et ne font pas de racisme : local ou gringo, tout le monde en prend. On a vu des dos, bras et jambes de voyageurs bourres de points rouges...
Aussi, 3 conseils :
- ne jamais s'allonger sur un hamac dans la pampa (ils piquent a travers le hamac)
- ne jamais accepter de dormir sous une moustiquaire trouee
- acheter une creme anti-moustique treeees efficace...
We deduced that in fact the "Eco" does not stand for ecological but for Economic....
Our jungle guides were useless, they didn't know which way we were supposed to be going, they lead us round in circles for a while, they had no hesitation cutting down trees in the national parl (on the last day they cut down 6 LARGE balsa trees to make a raft - this is a national park!
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Beds for all Budgets!
- Hostelworld.com Sleep Easy on your travels Read 1 million+ ratings & reviews