Morro by night
A couple of suggestions:
- Start the evening on the third beach. The night falls, the beach dissapears, th stars come out one by one, u could simply stare at the amazing sky while sipping our caipirinha and eventually listen to some U2 or sweet Brazilian music
- Have dinner somewhere nice in the village - main square or highstreet, have a capirinha, watch the parties on the street, have a look at the really nice jewelry or funky beach clothes
- By midnight u could head back to the beach where the party starts again and have more caipirinha with lots of fresh fruit :)
Its so simple but still feels so magic:)
- Adventure Travel
At the "Segunda Praia": Party every night
All the "Segunda Praia" is a big party, you have many options of music, drinks and food. Just take a walk!
Toda la segunda praia es una gran fiesta, hay varias opciones de musicas, bevidas y comidas.
Solo da un paseo!
Dress Code: As you like!!
Como te guste!
- Food and Dining
- Beer Tasting
"Center": "Town Square Roscas"
There isnt really very much to do at night at Morro, exept from drinking the fabulous Fruitcocktails which are served on the "Town Square!" That is if you dont prefere yo go to bars and restaurants on Second Beach!
There you can drink some faboluos cocktails freshly shaken from the Bar that is opened from around 20.00 at night! I like it, because you have a chance to meeting lots of the locals there, after they close their own businesess, or having their evening break
Dress Code: Yeah Right! Ahahaha...
Club do Balanco: The only place I went
This club is located on segnda praia. It was the most busy place when I went on a Wednesday night. It was reasonably filled although not packed as not many people were on the island at this time. I liked the fact that it was mostly locals that were there rather than the Argentinean tourists that seemed to be at the other places singing copies of British songs in spanish.
Dress Code: Didnt notice one. I wore flip flops, a skirt and vest.
- Gay and Lesbian
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices