Pereira, Salvador da Bahia

by Zarasher
  • abmukam's Profile Photo

Pereira: Elegant and sophisticated lounge bar in Salvador

by abmukam Written May 26, 2007

Pereira is the place where you can sit down, relax and enjoy a conversation. In this restaurant while drinking, eating and listening to music you can spend a perfect romantic night. Elegant and sophisticated lounge bar ideal to impress your lady or your man! Age 20-50. For Lunch, dinner or if it is just for a drink get there at 8pm.

Favorite Dish: Don't miss "bolinho de bacalhau" and "pastel de camarão". Try as well "bruschetta" with ham and goat cheese or grilled squid in teriyaki sauce. Main courses range from pastas and risottos to grilled seafood and steak. The restaurant has a large wine list with a number of affordable Portuguese, French, and Italian wines.

• Zarasher's Profile Photo

Pereira: Cool, cool, cool... Literally

by Zarasher Updated Jan 23, 2007

Pereira Restaurant from the outside

I love the layout and decor in this place. There is an inside as well as outside area. I've heard beautiful people come here to people watch. There weren't many people there when I went so I couldn't say. Service was excellent and the food was great. Plus the air conditioning was great, an absolute relief from the heat.

Favorite Dish: I had one of the mixed tapas plate. It was great. It could not feed more than one person though. There was dried meats, what looked and tatsted like sweet potato and something else which I forget. the presentation was good too.

For desert I have a summerfruit cheescake. It melted in my mouth. I didn't want the experience to end. It was sooo good...

• Singles
    • Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Salvador da Bahia

Comments

View all Salvador da Bahia hotels