Anywhere in the downtown: Walk down the street
After this trip to Brasil I can say that there are 2 nationnal sports in Brasil:
- FootBall (soccer)
- Looking the girls!
there is a sentence a Brasil guy (André) told me: One time his wife (fed up about the football) : I'm going to find and other man! Stop watching football!
And he replied: Oh, you can look for an other one, there are all watching Football!
Cafe com Letras
Very popular cafe in BH....
...your're always there surrounded by books and having a nice coffee...or beer....and listening to great music.
Dress Code: very trandy people go there...but there are no dress code in general....
.....your best jeans with a nice t-shirt would fit perfectly.
- Study Abroad
- Work Abroad
- Business Travel
Bar do Balão: Best after party in BH
There you can try some typical plates from Minas Gerais as "feijão tropeiro". Open until 5 or 6 o'clock the bar is frequently chosen for those who wants to eat or drink something before going home after a party.
Plates to try:
- the traditional "espaguete"
- the "rochedão com feijão tropeiro"
- the "mexido" (you can ask half of a mexido if you're not so hungry)
- Arts and Culture
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates