Ouro Prêto Nightlife

saying goodbye
    by racheljapi
  • Fernando - always surrounded by good friends :)
    Fernando - always surrounded by good...
    by mircaskirca
  • Nightlife
    by janaina

Best Rated Nightlife in Ouro Prêto

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo

Lanchonete Satelite: Night-time Meeting Place

by mircaskirca Updated Oct 28, 2008

Fernando - always surrounded by good friends :)

It was my first night in Ouro Preto and I was strolling the streets of historic centre. I did not know much about the city and the places to go, so I had to follow my intuition. I passed by Satelite and found it was the most busy place on that street, and besides, I liked the ambience and people (mostly locals). Enough reasons to enter and have a drink. Soon I was invited to join a group of people from another table. They were all very nice people. I enjoyed their company, the atmosphere of the place and came back every night.

During the day Satelite is an excellent place to have a snack. Guests can create their own sandwiches with the ingredients they choose from the list. A good selection of pizzas and some other snacks are on offer as well.

At night Satelite changes into a place to meet with friends, have a chat and drink... in a word, have a good fun. It's open until early morning hours.

• Beer Tasting

• janaina's Profile Photo

WALKING AROUND OURO PRETO AT NIGHT

by janaina Written Sep 14, 2002

No specific tips for nightlife,only to walk around the hills and apreciate this scenery of magic,as all changed and the architeture looks so diferent and special under the million lights of the city,a great show of history and mistery,as we could feel the ghosts of this so rich in tales and myths place

Instant Answers: Ouro Prêto

Comments

Ouro Prêto Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Ouro Prêto nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ouro Prêto sightseeing.