Mogi das Cruzes Travel Guide

• This is me and 2 nice braz-japonese girls in Mogi
    This is me and 2 nice braz-japonese...
  • Rafael in the wilderness of Mogi das Cruzes by IN
    Rafael in the wilderness of Mogi das...
    Mogi Shopping by RTL

Mogi das Cruzes Things to Do

Rafael in the wilderness of Mogi das Cruzes by IN

by RafaelTheSecond Written Jun 28, 2006

Mogi has a very important participation in my life, when I returned the country from Canada I went straight to Mogi das Cruzes. and I had my first ecological activity after more than 11 hours of flight, I went to the highiest hill of Mogi, the Morro do Urubu.

Morro means HILL, and Urubu means VOITURE...In other words, the Voiture Hill.

Mogi can be a very green destination if you like greenery and leisure int he wild. I was not so lucky because when I reached the top with my friends, the top was cloudy, and the picture was taken last February, 2005.

Mogi das Cruzes Hotels

Mogi das Cruzes Shopping

The Mogi Shopping by RTL

by RafaelTheSecond Written Jun 28, 2006

This is the whole view of the Shopping, it has a big parking place and the access is quite easy. you can spend the whole afternoon there, the prices are really interesting and there will be lots to buy!

The picture were taken at night because my family and I decided to go out for a little leisure time;)

June 25th, 2006

What to buy: See the japonese store, very interesting and cheap japonese motiffs clothes!;)

Mogi Shopping by RTL

by RafaelTheSecond Written Jun 28, 2006

CLOSE THE THE CITY HALL and also to the main universities of Mogi das Cruzes, you will find great options for shopping at Mogi Shopping, many stores with high quality clothes, eletronics and NOTE...ART CRAFTS STORES!!!

I PERSONALLY WENT THERE MANY TIMES, I love eating there, there is a large variety of restaurants from chinese to typical brazilian cuisine.

• Mogi das Cruzes Hotels

5 Hotels in Mogi das Cruzes

10 Reviews and Opinions

Mogi das Cruzes Local Customs

Modern Architecture - Orion building

by RafaelTheSecond Written Jun 28, 2006

Mogi has more than 400 years old, it was a resting point of the Empire Troops when the Emperor Pedro I, finally declared Brazil independent from Portugal, I can easily say that about 30 years ago, in the city was very easy to find charriots as publuc transport, the area was very rural, it was easy to find animals and horses in the streets, now thanks for the cargo railway growth and also because of many industries that decided to invest in this new foundland...Mogi became one of the biggest urban centres in the State, with 3 very good universities, and now modern buildings are found all over the town, the avenues are modern and well signed. As you can easily note in this incredible building ORION, located close to the Mogi Shopping and it is a hotel residence building.

June 25th, 2006

Instant Answers: Mogi das Cruzes

Comments

Mogi das Cruzes Travel Guide
Map of Mogi das Cruzes