Know about this?
Pizza in São Paulo?
The city's Italian community is large and vibrant, and much of their culture has found its way into the daily lives of every paulista (i.e. someone from São Paulo).
However, the Italian influence is particularly notable in the local cuisine, and some do say that you can get a better pizza in São Paulo than you can back in Italy.
- Budget Travel
- Food and Dining
See the following recipe for...
See the following recipe for feijoada. Good luck finding (and handling) some of these ingredients! ************
1 pound dried beef
1/2 pound of hard sausage
1 pound of pork
half a pound of ham
half a pound of bacon
1 pound of pig's ears or tongues
1 pig's foot
2 big chopped onions
3 cloves of garlic
3 bay leaves
1 cup of orange juice
2 pounds of prepared black beans (canned, or pre-soaked)
1. Soak the dried meat overnight. The pig foot, tongue and ears can be substituted with any kind of pork.
2. Chop all the meats.
3. Put all the ingredients in a large pot.
4. Cover with water. Put on high heat.
5. When all has come to a boil, simmer for 3 hours.
6. Serve with white rice.
7. Sprinkle with toasted cassava flour (farinha de mandioca torrada).
8. Serve with slices of orange.
9. It also tastes nice with a salad made of chopped orange, grated coconut, and thinly sliced onion. ***************** Enjoy!
Do not worry about the wheel barrow salesman which there are a lot of them around,they sell good delicious fruit often from their gardens and you can not find many of this fruits in the shops
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
São Paulo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kinaliada Hotels
- Praia da Rocha
- Massachusetts Hotels
- Willoughby Beach Hotels
- Kelawai Hotels
- Kauai Hotels
- Montauk Hotels
- Kampung Kuala Linggi Hotels
- Clearwater Beach
- Amlan Hotels
- Cap-de-la-Madeleine Hotels
- Abu Dhabi