Know about this? Rate It!
CAMPOS DO JORDÃO. It is a...
CAMPOS DO JORDÃO. It is a small leisure city in the Mantiqueira mountains, 2,000 meters above sea level. This city has a cold, dry, very pleasant European-style climate. DISTANCES: 167 km from the city of São Paulo, 342 km from Rio de Janeiro and 586 km from Belo Horizonte.
Campos Do Jordao is a city...
Campos Do Jordao is a city outside of Sao Paulo, located high in the Serra da Mantiqueira mountains, which run from near Amparo (northeast of São Paulo city) all the way through southern Minas Gerais state, Eastern São Paulo state and through Northern Rio de Janeiro state. It is a city where German immigrants relocated after WWII and have left a great impact on the architecture and life there. It’s a wonderful little place to visit and has wonderful restaurants, shops, and bed and breakfasts. I personally visited the most wonderful chocolate shop, full of Bavarian style goodies. It was hard to believe that I was in the Brazilian countryside… but lots of fun!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
São Paulo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mitylene Hotels
- New Orleans
- Belawan Hotels
- Fort Niobrara National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Kepayan Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path