Know about this? Rate It!
CAMPOS DO JORDÃO. It is a...
CAMPOS DO JORDÃO. It is a small leisure city in the Mantiqueira mountains, 2,000 meters above sea level. This city has a cold, dry, very pleasant European-style climate. DISTANCES: 167 km from the city of São Paulo, 342 km from Rio de Janeiro and 586 km from Belo Horizonte.
Campos Do Jordao is a city...
Campos Do Jordao is a city outside of Sao Paulo, located high in the Serra da Mantiqueira mountains, which run from near Amparo (northeast of São Paulo city) all the way through southern Minas Gerais state, Eastern São Paulo state and through Northern Rio de Janeiro state. It is a city where German immigrants relocated after WWII and have left a great impact on the architecture and life there. It’s a wonderful little place to visit and has wonderful restaurants, shops, and bed and breakfasts. I personally visited the most wonderful chocolate shop, full of Bavarian style goodies. It was hard to believe that I was in the Brazilian countryside… but lots of fun!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
São Paulo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Torbay Hotels
- Tranemo Hotels
- Verner Hotels
- Le Madonie Hotels
- Sharon Springs
- Guatemala Off The Beaten Path
- Isla de Fuerteventura Off The Beaten Path
- Parry Sound Off The Beaten Path
- Gällivare Off The Beaten Path
- Corfu Island Off The Beaten Path
- New Iberia Off The Beaten Path
- Porvoo Off The Beaten Path
- Ko Phi Phi Don Off The Beaten Path
- Margalla Hills
- Port Dickson Off The Beaten Path
- Vientiane Off The Beaten Path