Know about this? Rate It!
THE EXPLORERS OF PETAR TRIP!!!!
Petar trip group,some of these friends are in the geology school in my university,what made them a real guides (oops,it was their first time there as well!!)
This picture was taken inthe exit of " DO COUTO " cavern.
It's a great experience but you have to plan the trip very carefully,be informed about the local rules,if you never visited the place before,look for visitation details with some experienced guy before set off.
This is how the vilage outside looks like..
- Adventure Travel
Unfortunately, it is easy to...
Unfortunately, it is easy to get some information about SP city, but it is hard to know what possibilities you have in SP state. I was digging a little bit, an in principle you have nice outdoor activities within SP state. For example, PETAR has a unique system of caves, and Brotas is 'the' place for rafting, hikking, horse riding etc. Mountains and beaches are in reach, so if you come to the city, try to see something around the city.
IN CASE YOU WANT TO STAY *DRY*...
Then,be ready to be a real rubberboy,because,sometimes,the water looks a little dirty (no wierd smell at least ),and,one has to use ALL positions to stay dry!!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
São Paulo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Cambria Hotels
- Playa Blanca
- Pass Christian Hotels
- Chiang Mai
- Scoresby Hotels
- Blue Mounds State Park Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- San Francisco Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Salt Lake City Off The Beaten Path
- Lexington Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path