Been here? Rate It!
Nakombi (Japanese): Great ambiance and excellent food:-)
There are a lot of japanese restaurants in Sao Paulo, but this one is really good! I love the ambiance, with a little river in the middle of the place, with fishes and a lot of plants. The people who serve are very attentive.
U have to make a reservation or just have luck and sit on those tables where u have to take ur shoes off:-)
OBS: Nakombi in portuguese means: in the Combi, the car...no idea how it's called in english, but that's why they have this car dressed as a japanese on their logo. And in the restaurant they also do sushis and have a bar in this kind of car.
Favorite Dish: Tapamaki, Yakissoba, Shimeji and Shiitake
(hehe...I love japanese food, but don't like fish)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
São Paulo Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Amami-oshima Hotels
- Lima Hotels
- Ban Tambon Bang Khae Hotels
- Porto Recanati
- Culiat Hotels
- De Panne