São Sebastião Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in São Sebastião

• ludogatto's Profile Photo

I don't rememeber: Brasilian cuisine

by ludogatto Written Mar 25, 2009

The last year eve I eat in a restaurant in the main street of Camburì, a great dinner, a lot of good disches, fishes and shrimps, octopussy.......all fresh and cooked inthe traditional brasilian way. Good price , good value!

Favorite Dish: Fishes, palmito salad and ggod desert.....dulce de leche!

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo

Republica das Bananas: Exotic & Sofisticated

by mircaskirca Updated Jun 13, 2007

Republica das Bananas is a restaurant and pizzaria in a pleasant open-air setting. They play good music and I was quite surprised at hearing a lot of cuban music that night :)

There was a wide range of choices offered to us, mostly sea food, so we found it quite difficult to dicide. The combinations of ingredients they put together were quite unusual and all seemed interesting to try.

Favorite Dish: For entree we had fried squid and prawns with several sauces made from fresh chillis.
    Then we decided for grilled fish with capre sauce and steamed vegetables, accompanied with rise and salad. And for dessert we had fried bananas with cinnamon. All the food was really delicious!!!

Silvana and Volnei took a couple of beers and I took a couple of caipirinhas :)

It was my first night after the arrival to Brazil! One more reason to celebrate :)) Cheers!!

Instant Answers: São Sebastião

Comments

São Sebastião Restaurants

Reviews and photos of São Sebastião restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for São Sebastião sightseeing.

View all São Sebastião hotels