Know about this? Rate It!
I‘ve visited Tabatinga during...
Favorite thing: I‘ve visited Tabatinga during the 80s. Tabatinga's original market, featured in these images, has been demolished and replaced by a more functional concrete building. Goods for sale include fruits and nuts, fish, vegetables, rice, sugar and a host of general goods such as fishing gear, spare parts for marine engines, clothing and household goods.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Manaus Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Àrbatax Hotels
- Iquique Hotels
- Bhola Hotels
- Santiago de Compostela Hotels
- Sankt Johann im Pongau