Been here? Rate It!
Bufalo Baby: if you can get to only one churrascaria...
stop by for lunch and indulge in a Brazilian tradition, a sumptuous buffet including a wonderful selection of fresh roasted MEATS which are sliced right off the spits for you...in front of your very eyes...yummmmm!
Rancho Bufalo: Churasscaria restaurant (all you can eat meat)
While we were walking and exploring the smaller streets, we came across Rancho Bufalo, and just had to give it a try, we were hungry.
I had never eaten in an all you can eat restaurant before, and to find one that is all you can eat meat, was just perfect.
And it was amazing. At the time we went over 10 years ago, there was a little wheel on the table that you switched to green if you wanted a waiter to keep coming over with meat, or you turned it to red to say not at this time, then when your ready, turn it green again. A great idea.
Well, we left there stuffed with who knows how many different meats we had eaten, not to mention the lovely help yourself salads and breads and other items besides the meats.
- Food and Dining
- Luxury Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Manaus Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Calaveras Big Trees State Park Hotels
- Port Blair Hotels
- Nanjangud Hotels
- Algonquin Provincial Park Hotels
- Sibonga Hotels
- Madina Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Orange Beach Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Memphis Hotels
- Playa de Ponce Hotels
- Ho Chi Minh City
- State of Jammu and Kashmir