Been here? Rate It!
Palacio Rio Negro
The lovely mustard-gold and white mansion was closed for renovation when we showed up, but even if that's the case for you as well, stop by this complex...the exhibits are free! You can see a nice, little numismatics collection and the wonderful state art gallery upstairs in an adjoining bldg. And you can pretend you're riding a streetcar in the Manaus of a century ago...woohoo!
- Palace of Justice
- Geographical & Historical Institute of Amazonas
- Palacio Rio Negro Cultural Center
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Mount Pleasant Hotels
- Santa Ana
- San Salvador
- Areguá Hotels
- Scots Bay Hotels
- Virtsu Hotels