São Luís Favorites

MY SWEET SAO LUIS
    Me and this special bloke, Rafael
  • Carla and I, two hearts together in Sao Luis
    Carla and I, two hearts together in Sao...

Most Recent Favorites in São Luís

WE DO NOT NEED MUSIC

by marcbrazil Updated Oct 11, 2007

Me and this special bloke, Rafael

Favorite thing: The sound of the ocean is great music for this moment, we do not need watching tv, the scenery provides the best NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTARY, we do not need noise, the silence of the sun kissing good bye the sea is the best show ever, and when you have the perfect company to share such a great magic of God, then you notice that sometimes the simple things of life really counts!

In this same afternoon I was there with Rafael, my very important friend.

Fondest memory: Rafael is one of my most powerful life's reference, he is always by my side when I need and he is the one who is giving me lots of support in my new life's decisions. He is also a big fan of Maranhão and writes many articles about off the beaten path destinations such as the rain forest and mangroves associations in Maranhão, he do a lot of travel research at LENCOIS MARANHENSES. He was not born here but I know that a big part of his heart belongs to MARANHAO.

A IDEAL PLACE TO BE WITH FRIENDS

by marcbrazil Written Oct 11, 2007

Carla and I, two hearts together in Sao Luis

Favorite thing: At this same afternoon we also enjoyed Carla's company , we often just go out to see the sunset...actually always when we have time we go to the shore to say good bye to the sun which lighted the whole day providing life and energy to our city, the sun can be very fierce in that time, but it is a great ally when we just want to go to the beach and have a nice time!

Fondest memory: Carla is one of my best friends in São Luis, she is free and independent, she has a very strong mind...very adult for many things in life but she will be always my child. Her pure heart, her magic eyes and endless life gladness make her such a wonderful person. I always thank my own life to have so many special people around me!

• marcbrazil's Profile Photo

IT IS MORE THAN A TIP, IT IS A MUST DO THING!!!

by marcbrazil Written Oct 11, 2007

MY SWEET SAO LUIS

Favorite thing: Everyone says that sunset in Sao Luis is magic and I have to agree, right in the beggining of Litoranea avenue, that one I mentioned which is the largest coast line avenue in the Statem, you can just sit in the rocks and watch the nature's show, pick up your best friend and just go there to chill out.

The best conversations in my life I had doing exactly the same, then you will understand how magic the capital of such an unknown State really is.

JULY 2007

Instant Answers: São Luís

Comments

São Luís Favorites

Reviews and photos of São Luís favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for São Luís sightseeing.