São Luís Shopping

RIO DE JANEIRO IN MY SKIN!:)
    by marcbrazil
    My friend Taryaba in the Hippie Market!
    by marcbrazil

Most Recent Shopping in São Luís

• marcbrazil's Profile Photo

LITTLE HIPPIE MARKET IN LITORANEA: THE CAMELOS

by marcbrazil Written Oct 16, 2007

It is also possible to buy many beach stuffs and also some cool clothes following the fashion in São Luis, my friend Taryana always go there, and she loves buying little stuffs!!!

She is very very addicted on shopping..she is an non stop buyer!!!

And when we are with her, we know that we will spend hours seeing different things, this part of Litoranea is very good for shopping, you can buy souvenirs without these annoying touristic prices, it is a very genuine local market!

The word CAMELO is the words we use for STREET VENDOR

MAY 2007

My friend Taryaba in the Hippie Market!

• marcbrazil's Profile Photo

STREET VENDORS AT LITORANEA: LOVE IN THE SKIN

by marcbrazil Written Oct 16, 2007

I do not like tatoos, but it is always great to carry in your body anything that reminds you something special, and these HENNAH TATTOO is really okay if you do not want to usea real tattoo, it is painful and it remains in your body forever...At Litoraranea Avenue, close to Calhau Beach you can stop and choose any tatoo you wish or simply create anything sayings or simply words that it special to you.

In my case I paid less than 5 dollars and I put RJ (meaning RIO DE JANEIRO) in my back, just to show my love for this city where I am living. In honor of Maranhão, Rafael put MA (meaning Maranhao) in his back.

MAY 2007

RIO DE JANEIRO IN MY SKIN!:)

Instant Answers: São Luís

Comments

São Luís Shopping

Reviews and photos of São Luís shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for São Luís sightseeing.