Pipa Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Pipa

• janaina's Profile Photo

MAKE YOUR HOTEL BOOKING IN ADVANCE

by janaina Written Sep 28, 2002

Pipa is not a spontaneous site in all concerning hotel bookings!!
    Don't try to find a hotel once here,even if it's not a high season for us,the Brazilians,the place rocks all year,and the packages for tourist abroad are specially NOT in the Brazilian high season,than,look for a travel agency or book online ( the Inn we stayed has online booking services ),otherwise,you can find yourself sleeping on the dunes!!

• fluxy999's Profile Photo

Police bribes

by fluxy999 Written Jan 20, 2007

Watch out when driving around Pipa and Natal in general. We got pulled in by a squad car containing 4 cops as we pulled away from a shop in Pipa. My friend who was driving had not yet put his seatbelt on. The demanded a fine of 124 reals which we didn't have as we were on our way to the bank to change money, so they took $50 instead!

After we paid the fine they well our best mates! They had seen our Irish passports and wanted to talk about U2, who had recently played in Sao Paulo.

Next day the 4 same cops pulled us in and came up to the car and looked in the window at my feet. Luckily I was barefoot or I would have got another fine for wearing flip flops- as it is illegal to drive whilst wearing them.

During the couple of days we rented the car we saw them pulling in several other tourists for similar offences...

• janaina's Profile Photo

I'M FROM PIPA TOO!

by janaina Written Sep 28, 2002

I know I keep insisting in it but..as here you can walk along the Atlantic Rainforest,and I really recomend to do it,again:the animals here are the inhabitants,we are the intruders!
    Respect them and their environment!

• Cogee's Profile Photo

Feeling hot hot hot!

by Cogee Written May 29, 2006

...and it is!
    I guess it's unecessary to say but....bring SPF and a hat! And..yes...you will burn even if it's cloudy...

Instant Answers: Pipa

Comments

Pipa Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Pipa warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pipa sightseeing.