Gramado Restaurants

meat fondue
    by Alless

Most Recent Restaurants in Gramado

• Alless's Profile Photo

Ratatouille Restaurant e Fondue: Best Fondue !

by Alless Updated Apr 18, 2010

Very nice and cozy restaurant (Igor Krupp chef), while we taste the delicious food we can listen romantic french music...
    The best fondue I `ve ever had!
    For one price per person, ( ca. us$ 25,00) they serve it on sequence of 3 kinds: cheese, meat and chocolate.
    For drink, try the special wine menu.
    And for women was there a promotion, half price fondue sequence on Wednesdays ...
    For lunch time they serve grilled meat, pasta and fresh vegetables, with buffet system, done on time.

Favorite Dish: Fondue Sequence,of course !!!

• fredpio's Profile Photo

Cantina PASTASCIUTTA: The Best Italian Food in Brazil

by fredpio Written Dec 2, 2008
    Delicious dish

It's one of the best Italian food that I tasted in my life.
    The dishes are huge and the taste is wonderful.

The restaurant is located in the heart of the city, in front of bus station.

I recomend to do a reservation, because the place is not so big.

My sugestion is the Macarrone 4 formaggio with beef escalope.

The price is honest.

Favorite Dish: Macarrone 4 formaggio with beef escalope.

It's served inside a pot.

Is enough for two people.

• Dutras's Profile Photo

Mozzerino and De Pietro's: Two great places to eat

by Dutras Updated May 2, 2007

There are two great places to eat in Gramado (these are my preferred ones among almost a hundred in the area Gramado/Canela). For the evening, specially, I would recommend Mozzerino, considered one of the best NorthItalian food restaurants in Brazil. The place is absolutely cozy, the owner: "Mosquito" , a super cook that has been teaching and learning the magic of cooking for many years, is a special personality. The price is honest! MOzzerino is closed during the day. For the lunch time my preferred place is De Pietro's. A "por quilo" restaurant that has charm and tremendous quality. The grill, at De Pietros's, is out of this world and the owners: Jo and Xavier, will make of you an immediate friend. If you rather have dinner at De Pietro's (it is closed on Tuesdays) you will be amazed by more than 10 different kinds of soups and a superb salad bar. You can also go to the grill, pick your piece of meat, and pay a little extra. The evening meals are not "per quilo", but have two different prices: soup & salad or soup & salad & grilled meat. Remember, at dinner you can serve yourself as many times as you wish and the price is the same.

• pepples46's Profile Photo

.......: Churrasco and Polenta

by pepples46 Updated Nov 17, 2004

typical Tablesetting

it has been special to me, not anymore..I became a Vegetarien, but still love Polenta

Favorite Dish: but in those days I loved to have Churrasco and Polenta
    I don't think I have to explain it and look at the Tablesetting..never encounted a setting where the plates are all turned over before the meal starts, not even in other states of Brasil, or have I just forgotten?

• Hiking and Walking
    • Eco-Tourism

Instant Answers: Gramado

Comments

Gramado Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Gramado restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Gramado sightseeing.