Santa Maria do Erval Transportation

Most Recent Transportation in Santa Maria do Erval

• pepples46's Profile Photo

unsealed road

by pepples46 Updated Feb 24, 2010

clay roads, slippery customer in the rainy season, or just on a rainy day. even the Horses had to be carefull. so should you, when not used to unsealed roads.
    still, when you come to Canela, it was all worth it. lovely little Town, great National Park, lots to do, many outdoor activities, horseriding, paragliding etc.have a look and also visit Canela's webpage, provided in my webpage

• Work Abroad

• pepples46's Profile Photo

own transport

by pepples46 Updated May 16, 2005

he looks happy

own transport is a good idea, though Public Bus is available from Porto Alegre, changing Bus in Novo Hamburgo, to Morro Reuter and on to Santa Maria do Herval.
    but to expirience the region, own transport gives that opportunity.. I drove a Jeep Willis'70, loved it!
    but when I rambled into a slip one day and just managed to held on to the door, I cursed myself for not have sattled my horse.
    when I finally came to a hold, I stood in the middle of a knie high stream and the Jeep was death silend.
    carburator wet, sparkplugs dripping and actually the stream was cold. while I was thinking....sun will go down soon, I dried the carburator, the sparkplugs and sent my sweetest prayer towards haven..when all was set and done, my guardian angel must have had pity on me, ( or it might have liked my sweet prayer talk ) the Jeep started at the second keyturn....now, going back where I came from, no way, I remembered the slip. meanwhile it got darkish and I was where I've never been before....I cursed myself again for not having sattled the horse.....

• Work Abroad

Instant Answers: Santa Maria do Erval

Comments

Santa Maria do Erval Transportation

Reviews and photos of Santa Maria do Erval transportation posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Santa Maria do Erval sightseeing.

View all Santa Maria do Erval hotels