Bùzios Nightlife

• solopes's Profile Photo

Rua das Pedras: Open Space

by solopes Updated Jan 3, 2013
    Buzios - Brazil

Everybody meets in Rua das Pedras at night. An irregular cobblestone street by the harbour, lined with bars and restaurants, become, at night the center of the world. And even by day, by car, on foot or by boat, it's the central attraction of Buzios, and the main commercial area.

For what we saw in winter I can imagine what happens in summer...

• Beaches

• Rua das Pedras: Chez Michou

by maroliv Written Jan 18, 2012

This is the second time me and my girlfriend go to Buzios and like the first time we went to Chez Michou, a cozy charming resto with nice atmosphere, good music and excellent food.
    This restaurant is stablished for years and it's getting better and better.
    If you go to Buzios and don't go to Chez Michou, is the same as going to Paris and not going to the Eiffel Tour.

• Singles
    • Surfing

• rkearns's Profile Photo

Chez Michou: Drinks and loud music on Rua das Pedras

by rkearns Written Jan 12, 2009

This loud and open establishment has a full bar, many tables, and wide open spaces for mingling. I can't say anything about the food because I never ate here, but Chez Michou opens late in the afternoon, and is decorated with enlarged illustrated posters of American icons (Louis Armstrong, Mick Jagger, Jack Nicholson, etc.) and lighted trees. Great place to be loud and mingle.

• rkearns's Profile Photo

Takatakata: The best nightclub in Buzios

by rkearns Written Jan 12, 2009

Located on the Rua das Pedras and un by German (? I could be wrong) expat, Kaiser, this small bar is a true legend in Buzios, and in fact all over Brazil. The outside windows are adorned with back to back photos of Kaiser, his dog, his friends on his boat, photos taken within the bar, etc. There is a sign that reads (in Portuguese, translated) "Sometimes we're here, sometimes we're not." He doesn't just let anyone into his bar. In fact, he locks the door each time he lets in a new patron, but you want to be one of those patrons because you can see the smiles on faces of people going in and out, and hear the Manu Chao blaring from inside.
    Upon entering, you will see a dimly lit small space with Kaiser behind the counter usually singing to whatever he's playing. There are candles, napkins with poetry hanging on every available space, people laughing and drinking, illustrations of legends (Bob Marley, Led Zeppelin, etc.) photos of locals and red lights all around. This bar makes you feel like you've arrived. Be a part of the family of Takatakata.

A GOOD REASON FOR GUAPO LOCO AND ANOTHER THING: CACTUS COAST

by RafaelTheSecond Written May 19, 2005

The Buzios coast by RTL

That explains my accident with the cactus in Guapo Loco when I was with Marcio Oamtsu having fun in that very nice bar. That explains also the precense of a great mexican bar in the resort!;)

This picture were taken in my boat ride around Buzios with my great friend from New York, Elton!;)

May 2nd, 2005

Dress Code: Dress code! ? In the boat I was using shorts! :)

GUAPO LOCO DURING THE DAY: THE INFORMAL MEXICAN EMBASSY

Guapo Loco by RTL

This is the place where I usually have fun at night when I am in Buzios. My friend Marcio would love to see this picture, it is very clolse to the beach, inside we dance listenin to the waves!; Very charming place and very very funny night spot!;)

The design is no doubt mexican!;)

May 2nd, 2005

Dress Code: Be mexican!;)

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo

GUAPO LOCO: THE OFFICIAL PHOTO AT LAST!!!!

Great friends in Buzios, marcio and I

After some long minutes of pain, finally the official photo after the UNPLEASANT CACTUS ACCIDENT!:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :)))))

We did have fun and Marcio is a very dear friend, the best one!!!

My great fellow, you deserve all the best in Japan, I wish you a stroke of success and lots of peace for you to take the right decisions, you are a brave man, a man with word, a man with courage. This country will shake more than its earthquake with your happiness, bright and success! I am sure you will be back to Brazil as a winner! :)

We all love you and trust you, Marcio!;))))))))

PLEAE NOTE THE MURDERER RIGHT BEHIND US! ahahahahahahaha

Dress Code: Dress code??????? Well, you decide!;)

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo

GUAPO LOCO: A NON OFFICIAL PHOTO...

by RafaelTheSecond Written May 18, 2005

LITERALLY PAIN IN THE A.S.S.

Marcio and I wanted to take a great picture of this special moment, our first weekend together in Buzios should be soemthing special, and indeed, it was. We set the camera to take an automatic picture and I was really excited for that..I was walking without noticing to the direction of a huge CACTUS....AND THE CAMERA CAUGHT THE RIGHT MOMENT THAT I DID FLY TO THE MOON WITH MY A.S.S. FULL OF THORNS!

You can se also that marcio got scared with my scream....HAHAHAHAHA :)))))

Dress Code: Dress code....Well, just protect your b.u.t.t if you want to take any picture near a cactus! DO NOT FORGET IT IS A MEXICAN BAR, AND A GOOD MEXICAN BAR HAS TO HAVE CACTUS ALL AROUND!

December 2004

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo

GUAPO LOCO - MEXICAN BAR: A COOL BEER NIGHT BEFORE THE TRAGEDY!;)

by RafaelTheSecond Written May 18, 2005

I love Buzios!;) BY MARCIO OMATSU!

It was not Itaipava or Bohemia, my too favourite beers from Petropolis, but it was alright...Being with nice friends and cool beer that is all I need to have a great time, and the fun started!:))))

It was before a tragedy which my poor a.s.s.
    was the victim!;)

December 13th, 2004

Dress Code: Dress code...I hate this question!!!;) WELL BE YOURSELF!;)

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo

GUAPO LOCO - VIVA MEXICOOOOOO!: YOU GET CRAZY IN BUZIOS :)

by RafaelTheSecond Written May 18, 2005

Tequilaaaaaaaa....This is a very funny mexican bar in Rua das Pedras, this is the main night spot of Buzios, night life rulez there!;))))))

It was during our great sections of beer in one very nice night in Buzios.

HAHAHAHAA I lvoe this picture and you can easily see how happoy Marcio was that night!

Actually I had lots of fun there! and Marcio was really one of the Guapos Locos in the night!

December 13, 2005

Dress Code: Dress code, not exactly dress code, but take lots of joy with you!

TALKING WITH NICE FRIENDS IN A BAR: THE BEST THING TO DO IN BUZIOS AT NIGHT

by RafaelTheSecond Written May 16, 2005

Marcio Omatsu and Rafael Torres in Buzios

The bars in Buzios are very sofisticated, and the ebst are all in the Beachfront, around Armação dos Buzios. It is full of people from all over Brazil and many foreign visitors.

While Marcio and I were spending a very nice weekend there meeting lots of new people, we usually stopped in any bar at Bardot Side Walk!

Marcio loves Caipirinha and I love the Cairpinha's mother, the Cachaça!

Sugar Cane Spirits!

December 13th, 2005

Dress Code: Dress Code, it is a beach place, so just wear casual!;)

• racheljapi's Profile Photo

Deep: A trendy bar

by racheljapi Written Feb 14, 2005

view inside from patio

This place is a bit more trendy then the rest of Buzios. It's decorated in a modern style with plenty of "sophisticated" lighting, plays electronic music, and doesn't fill up until late. The drinks are a little more expensive (R$8 for a Caipirinha) but are really good.

Dress Code: Anything goes in Buzios but this place is more of a "I want to go out looking hot"kind of place.

• Luxury Travel

• besbel's Profile Photo

Fashion Cafe: Fashion Cafe

by besbel Updated Jan 9, 2004

Fashion Cafe (when fun had already started :-)

We came in Fashion Cafe, located next to Rua das Pedras, just to take some refreshments before getting in the buggy and return to our hotel. However, it turned to be a disco, playing disco music at the begginning and, around midnight, having a group performing samba and other Brazilian rythms. It was fun, people just dance around their tables and even the waiters/waitresses participate in the dance with customers!
    Another plus: it is located next to the beach, so if you are not interested in dancing, you can go to the balcony to watch the tides at midnight.

Dress Code: We were all in jeans, and some of us in tennis... and it was no problem :)

• Music

• Aquamantos's Profile Photo

Downtown Búzios: A night walk

by Aquamantos Updated Apr 28, 2003

Downtown B��zios

Simply walking in Downtown Búzios gives you an idea of the night life in the area.
    Lot of people in the streets, having a drink, having dinner, shopping, talking , laughing, singing....
    Everything's open till 2am!!!!!!!!!.

Dress Code: It's up to you.
    Better to wear comfy short pants, t-shirt and sandals.
    It's very hot at night and humidity can be 90%.

• brazilnut30's Profile Photo

Reastraunts: nightlife and friends are a must!

by brazilnut30 Written Oct 26, 2002

the atmoshere there is awesome at nights and the beaches during the day!

Dress Code: men are always should dress for the occassion and women should do the same but dress for what is comfortable because you never know what you may do.. dancing, beach, or just somewhere with friends!

Instant Answers: Bùzios

Comments

Bùzios Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Bùzios nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Bùzios sightseeing.