Discoteca Help, Rio de Janeiro

Know about this? Rate It!

by rdhawan
  • Discoteca Help: Get a life!

by eshteve Written Feb 24, 2006

It is amazing to me that people actually go into that place. It has got to be the biggest germ fest on earth. Think about it as there are men from all over the world in there every night. Guess where the girls mouth that you are kissing was right before you ;-)

Think about it...

• DesiRajiv's Profile Photo

Discoteca Help: Nightime Serenades

by DesiRajiv Written Jan 23, 2006

My Chuddis could hardly contain themselves when i bopped in 2 dis place? Bare fudi all over the shop and i was on the chirpse no doubt about it. Definately the place to pull women, though its not easy. I got rejected baaare times before i struck lucky.

Dress Code: No shorts!

• BigPaolo's Profile Photo

Discoteca Help: Be nice

by BigPaolo Written Jan 11, 2006

I've visited Rio and Help numerous times and yes be aware of the area outside as I once had a gun pulled on me there when I was on my own (but that's a whole other story). Inside it's bloody brilliant! The girls are mostly 'working' - but not all of them. Even many of the 'working' ones do it on a sort of amateurish basis. My advice is be nice but firm and talk to them like you would any other girls and you will have a great time. My friends and I made friends with loads of these girls who would meet us during the day at the beach and show us around (without charge!) Not worth going before midnight and the taxis can try to rip you off (make them put it on the metre (do the same at the airport)).

The banister is fun to slide down as you leave

• Beer Tasting

by vsecrets Written Dec 21, 2005

Here is the last thing to say to those of you who are more sophisticated. About half of the girls working in Help are prostitutes by trade who go to Help every night to make money. They are dressed vulgar, behave vulgar, talk vulgar and go straight to the point very quickly. However, there are plenty of girls there who go to Help because they face financial difficulties and don't know how to make money otherwise. I met a girl who was paying for her university studies with her revenues from Help, another one who was saving money to open a fashion store in her native Belo Horizonte, another one who needed money to invest into her jewelry business in Salvador, another one who was paying English classes, another one who had been dumped by her boyfriend and needed money to feed her baby, another one who was trying to help her ruined family in Favelas (poor outskirts of Rio), another one who worked as a marketing assistant during the day and could not pay her rent... I know they were not ***ting because I spent a lot of time talking to them (I speak Portuguese), and I still remain in contact with some of them. Once you get them to talk about their passion, they can talk for hours. Some of them burst into tears while telling me about their lives and how they ended up in Help. Those girls only come to Help once or twice per month if they live in Rio, or they travel to Rio to work in Help for two or three months until they meet their financial objectives. Those girls are shy, they are dressed more discreetly (though still very sexy), they are more careful about picking their customer, and they will want to get to know you better before they make you an offer. Some of them almost blush when it comes to negotiating the price. Look out for those girls if you are looking for great company. They are as hot as professional whores, and unlike professionals they will never fake an orgasm but behave as a true sexual partner, very caring and loving. Treat those girls really nice and you might as well make a friend.

by vsecrets Written Dec 21, 2005

The security is excellent around Help. They have their own security guards inside, and there is a lot of police monitoring the entrance during the whole night and scouring Avenida Atlantica. Rio's authorities care a lot about the safety of the tourists as tourism is a major source of income for the city. However, stay alert as pickpockets and drug sellers are numerous in the streets. At night, only take taxis, even for short distances. Don't bring your credit cards with you to Help, and only about 500 reals in cash (30 for the entrance, 250 for the girl, 100 for the hotel and the rest for miscellaneous expenses - taxi, drinks, breakfast in the morning, etc.).

Once the price is negotiated with the girl, there are no more limits or conditions. She will make love with you the whole night, and again in the morning, trying to enjoy it as much as you do. But be nice to her. Don't treat her as a prosititute, but as a woman who also has feelings and fantasies. If you think about her own pleasure as much as you think about yours, you will be amazed how much you will get in return. They tremendously appreciate being treated nicely and can be very generous in that case. You will also be impressed by how much they care for hygiene and safe sex.

by vsecrets Written Dec 21, 2005

To stay with her overnight, they generally ask for 300 reals (pronounced "hey-ice") (about $130), but you can negotiate it to 250 reals (about $110) or even 200 (about $85). This is called "programa" (program), and the girls call themselves "garotas de programa" ("program girls"). It is a better idea to take them to a motel than to your own hotel (if you're staying in a big hotel, they may not allow overnight visitors, or charge you 100 reals per visitor and force the girl to leave before 6am in the morning - which is of course not very nice to the girl). There is one motel just two blocks behind Help, it is called Vanity. You can walk there (2 minutes walk, and pretty safe even at night), but taxis (which literally flock around Help during the night) will take you there for free (less than 30 seconds ride) because they get tips from the motel for bringing customers (the girls also get tips from the motel in the morning). Another motel I would recommend is Vips. It is in Leblon, very comfortable and romantic, and overlooking the ocean. The view is splendid, and you get much more privacy (in Vanity, the walls are thin and you hear whatever is going on in all the other rooms). If you want a romantic night, go for Vips. The taxi will charge you about 15 reals to get there. Both Vanity and Vips will charge you around 100 reals (about $45) for the night. They can also charge per hour.

by vsecrets Written Dec 21, 2005

I stayed in Rio 10 days and went to Help almost every night. Yes, girls are gorgeous, very well dressed, they all wear sexy shoes and dresses, they dance very well and seem to have the fun of their lives. Even though all of them are there to make money, most of them are very nice and absolutely not aggressive during the first two hours (from midnight to 2am). You can exchange smiles, dance with them, buy them drinks, talk to them, with no further obligations. They love learning about yourself or telling about themselves. Speaking Portuguese helps a lot, as their English is generally very poor (good enough though if all you're looking for is sex). They appreciate it enormously if you can speak their language.

By 2am-3am most of the girls become more concerned about finding their customer. The ones who have not found a customer by 4am become very straightforward about their price and the plan for the night. If you sit alone at the bar by 4am, basically every girl who is still alone will try to approach you. Of course, the prettiest ones will have been taken by then, so the rule is: if there is one girl you find particularly attractive, approach her as soon as you can, before someone else will.

by Jaydee427 Written Dec 3, 2005

I went to Rio, Brazil for the first time in Oct. 2005 and you can rest assure it won't be my last. I met up with a couple of buddies of mine who were already 6 days into their trip, and all they kept on say was " son, you gotta check out Club Help"! I actually delayed going there for 2 days (because I am not really the one for lights, loud music, etc), and man, all I can say is DAMMM!!! Club Help has women of all shapes, sizes and color. I say about 99% of the women there are working women, so if you are looking for a wifey type, then Help is not for you. The dress code is ok, especially for those who hate shirt and ties. Me and my boys went up in there with Yankee hats, Rocawear t-shirts and jeans and Tims..and the women went ballistic (shorts and open toe sandals will not get you in). I linked up with this tall, light -skinned, huge-assed chick and it was a wrap for me the rest of the trip. If the club scene is still not for you, just find yourself a seat right outside of Club Help and you will definitely will not be bored (watch out for the transsexuals, some of them can be very convincing). My next trip will be to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, which in my opinion, is no different the Rio de Janero, Brazil. I even told my boys the I got their hotel bill if they come down with me to D.R. in April.

by Jaydee427 Written Dec 3, 2005

I went to Rio, Brazil for the first time in Oct. 2005 and you can rest assure it won't be my last. I met up with a couple of buddies of mine who were already 6 days into their trip, and all they kept on say was " son, you gotta check out Club Help"! I actually delayed going there for 2 days (because I am not really the one for lights, loud music, etc), and man, all I can say is DAMMM!!! Club Help has women of all shapes, sizes and color. I say about 99% of the women there are working women, so if you are looking for a wifey type, then Help is not for you. The dress code is ok, especially for those who hate shirt and ties. Me and my boys went up in there with Yankee hats, Rocawear t-shirts and jeans and Tims..and the women went ballistic (shorts and open toe sandals will not get you in). I linked up with this tall, light -skinned, huge-assed chick and it was a wrap for me the rest of the trip. If the club scene is still not for you, just find yourself a seat right outside of Club Help and you will definitely will not be bored. My next trip will be to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, which in my opinion, is no different the Rio de Janero, Brazil. I even told my boys the I got their hotel bill if they come down with me to D.R. in April.

• Discoteca Help: nighttime

by kam2005 Written Oct 22, 2005

anyone going to brazil rio must got to help. its the best club ive been to in the world. the best looking ladies, good music and very cheap drinks. the club is full of hoes but when u go inside it doesnt feel like that at all. just got back on 19 oct 2005 and missing the place already. the top ladies cost about 300 real(im talking 10 out of 10) and the rest are about 100-200 reals.
    the drinks are crazy there fill the glass up to 3/4 of bacardi and a touch of coke, four shot u feel mashed. only 7 real each.

one more thing u dont need any HELP in getting ladies in this club!

Dress Code: anything goes if u got the reals

• Discoteca Help: nightlife

by kam2005 Written Oct 19, 2005

help is a must, it must be the best club ive been to in my life. just got back on 18 oct 2005.
    the ladies are beautiful but are all hoes, but after a few drinks sometime u forget that. The drinks are too cheap, five drinks and u are mashed because they fill the glass up 3/4 of bacardi and a little bit of coke. the way ther ladies dance and shake that ass is amazing.

the ladies are cheap, if u now how to speak to them, all the ladies speak english also.

Dress Code: anything goes if u got money

• scarm's Profile Photo

Help Disco: Help Disco

by scarm Updated Oct 15, 2005

The busiest night spot on Avenida Atlantica. This is a favorite with out-of-towners. Help has an excellent sound system and a large dance floor. There is always a crowd here after midnight. All of the girls here are working. They are mostly simple girls from the outskirts of Rio or from other smaller cities in Brazil. Be careful, but if you are not interested int he girls, they will not harrass you.

Dress Code: Long pants for men are required. Otherwise, about anything goes.

• caepio's Profile Photo

Discoteca Help: HELP - plenty available

by caepio Written Jul 10, 2005

Know before you go, and you should have a great time. Nice decor and so on, and not expensive by European standards. Many, many, beautiful women, and even if most are pros, it is fun just to talk, dance, and look. Best between midnight and about 3 AM; after that, the crowd thins a lot, and it is not as safe outside (but still not bad). The girls will haggle, as long as you are polite and don't treat them like dirt. Most started at R150 for the night, but I am sure you could talk them down, as long as you are nice. They are people too...

Dress Code: Men - no shorts, but otherwise casual. It can get pretty warm, but there is a coat check.

• School Holidays

• Cheewa's Profile Photo

Discoteca Help: For single guys go help !

by Cheewa Written Nov 14, 2004

Cloudy Christ

Well... I didn´t go because I was with my girlfriend (Anyway, I didn´t interested... :-) ) but sometimes I was near this disco... and Í´m sure if you have money you could obtain that things you are searching for...

Just $$$

:-)

Instant Answers: Rio de Janeiro

Comments

View all Rio de Janeiro hotels