Hard Rock Café, Rio de Janeiro

by maryannclark
    by VolsUT
  • Hard Rock Café Rio de Janeiro: Juicy Tasty Eats

by maryannclark Updated Mar 2, 2009

I must say that Hard Rock Café was probably the second best family-problem-solver since retail stores were invented! In a cool ambiance packed with Rock memorabilia, a cool terace and cool rock shop, I found my problem solver restaurant. My husband was fed up with the spicy native Brazilian cuisine and the kids were simply acting like little spoiled brats for a change, when I had the fantastic idea: Hard Rock. The cab fare was a bit expensive, but after all they were all surely happy. It was nice to take a huge bite into that juicy burger with big chunks of meat and slices of fresh cheese. I´m usually the sole enthusiast of great restaurants and fancy food in the family, and I gotta say: it was delicious!

Favorite Dish: I simply adored the Caramelized onion, mushroom & swiss burger. Its a big chunk of meat with fresh swiss cheese and crisp caramelized onions that simply made me go to the moon and back.

• Work Abroad

• VolsUT's Profile Photo

hard Rock: I hate to say this

by VolsUT Written May 16, 2006

When I am far from home for a long time the Hard Rock Cafe is welcome. The rio one is located near downtown and a 25 minuet bus ride from Copacabana but if you are an American and are homesick it is worth it.

Instant Answers: Rio de Janeiro

Comments

View all Rio de Janeiro hotels