Punta Arenas Nightlife

by Josilver

Most Recent Nightlife in Punta Arenas

• Santino's: Good food and cocktails

by Darkdread Written Aug 25, 2006

Santino's not too expensive, it has pictures of "gauchos" and other nice decoratios. You can have pizzas (it's kinda italian cuisine) but also snacks and other dishes. There is an interesting variety of cocktails and beer (even corona with lime).

Dress Code: It's coloquial. By the way, in Chile there is no particular tip thing, Chileans don't usually tip more than 10%, if...

• Study Abroad

• Josilver's Profile Photo

Kamikaze night club

by Josilver Written Jan 10, 2006

For our last night out as a group we went to the Kamikaze night club. I think the cover charge was about $6 US. The music was mostly top 40 pop/dance music with some south american pop music thrown in. We were told on good authority that the drinkto have was pisco and cola, only 1000 pesos but some what dubious in taste. The average clientel is about 18 years old, but hey we were tourists and didnt care if we made idiots of ourselves. Agood night out, but it didnt seem like such a good idea after 2 hours sleep the next morning.

Kamikaze - photo taken by Andrew Bedeau

• jnyvegas's Profile Photo

Not sure what this guy was...

by jnyvegas Updated Aug 25, 2002

Not sure what this guy was doing(because I don't speak spanish)but people would put money in his box and he would play music, When I put money in he just looked at me and did nothing...I will have to learn spanish.

Instant Answers: Punta Arenas

Comments

Punta Arenas Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Punta Arenas nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Punta Arenas sightseeing.