the place is very modern, with loud music, game of lighting, much people, the music is American, tecno, is big space, and the weekend is full. you need paid the ticket to enter, and sometime is party there are.
Dress Code: casual
- Road Trip
Viña del Mar's Casino: Casino
Tha Casino was opened in 1930, and since then it's been the most important Casino in Chile.
The Casino was recently re-decorated and a five stars hotel was built.
For updated information about the Casino's events, visit http://www.casinodevinadelmar.cl
Dress Code: There's no dress code for the slot machines (although I'd suggest avoiding jeans and sneakers).
For other rooms or events you should ask directly.
- Luxury Travel
- Casino and Gambling
There aren't many clubs in Vina. But if you go during the summer, new clubs always arrive to the city.
The 2 most well known:
1. Scratch: Casual dressing. Good music. Quite crowded. Women must be over 18 and men over 21. Quillota ave. (from Libertad ave take 10 norte st. 4 blocks towards the hills)
2. Ovo: this is a really good club, with good music. It's quite crowded during the Festival de la Cancion, as all of the singers go there. Wear always a shirt and jeans or pants. Women dressed very sexy. It's where you go to show off. Inside the casino.
As I said on one of my tips about Renaca, you can find free passes or discount passes at the beach, around 5 or 6 pm. Just look out for the girls that give them out. Always on the 5th sector of the beach.
Dress Code: For Scratch, wear jeans and whatever you want on top.
For Ovo, no sneaker are allowed. It's a more fashionable club, so women and guys dress up for clubbing.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates