Pucón Favorites

• spidermiss's Profile Photo

Learning Spanish

by spidermiss Updated Aug 22, 2010

My teacher, Carolina

Favorite thing: During November 2008 I spent a week learning Spanish. I took 15 hours of private lessons over a week, Monday to Saturday with Tuesday as a day off to go hiking in Parque Nacional Huerquehue. The lessons were intensive but I felt I learnt a lot and had to work very hard on my pronunciation. I studied at Language Pucon (Centro de Idiomas y Cultura).

If you're looking for a school that offers an intimate environment enabling to learn and improve at your own pace I would recommend this school. Check out the website for dates and prices as I booked through an agent.

Pucon, IX Region, Chile, Uruguay 235
    Tel.: +5645444967
    spanish@languagepucon.com

• Language Pucon

by jenaby36 Written Mar 26, 2011

Favorite thing: My friend and I had a fantastic experience here. We did a 2 week homestay course which involved 3 hours of lessons per day whilst living with a Chileno family.

The teachers were great, professional and knew their stuff. We particularly liked Karen and Patricia. Gloria seemed to lack some english skills which made important grammar difficult to understand or clarify if we didnt understand what she was saying in spanish.

The course material was satisfactory and useful.

The rooms were adequate and comfortable.

The family we stayed with were amazing, the accommodation was clean and comfortable, there was plenty of room to do homework and relax. The food was INCREDIBLE! I think we both put on a few kg during the 2 weeks.

Highly recommended, worthwhile.

• Study Abroad

• Corazza's Profile Photo

European Landscape in South America

by Corazza Written May 19, 2004
    Chile South America

Favorite thing: Everywhere you go in Pucon you can see the Villarrica volcano. Choose one restaurant, order some of those marvelous "empanadas" and drink a pisco admiring the breathtaking view of Villarrica.

Fondest memory: Those wooden little houses, the cool wind coming from the Villarrica lake . The Park Lake Hotel and its great breakfast.

• Mountain Climbing
    • Casino and Gambling

Instant Answers: Pucón

Comments

Pucón Favorites

Reviews and photos of Pucón favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Pucón sightseeing.