Talca Restaurants

Dinner on the Brazier...

Most Recent Restaurants in Talca

Tres Vacas--Three Cows: Chilean Barbeque

Dinner on the Brazier...

Tres Vacas opened last year near Talca. It features Chilean barbeque--or parrilladas. A brazier was brought to the table filled with beef, chicken and sausage which continued cooking while we ate.

The aroma was wonderful; the meats delicious. We also had sliced tomatoes with onion, tossed salad with corn and green pepper strips, plus a basket of bread sticks with assorted breads.

The restaurant offered wine and other beverages. Upon request, water was brought to the table but in small glasses. I had to request a refill several times.

This casual restaurant was not air-conditioned, so the windows and doors were open. The space was open and airy; the wait staff adequate.

Favorite Dish: I enjoy Chilean barbeques, so my favorite dish was the tasty meats!

• Seniors
    • Singles

Toro Bayo: Dining out!

Lily's Mom and Dad

When I visited Talca in Feb.2005 we ate at Toro Bayo. It was located off a dusty road outside of Talca and turned out to be a nice place to lunch!

My daughter-in-law and I were going to visit the Casa Donosa winery (see THINGS TO DO)so stopped here and her family joined us. Since I didn't pay for the meal, I have no idea of the cost.

We kicked back and enjoyed a leisurely meal before venturing out sightseeing again. The air-conditioner groaned on as we enjoyed a glass of wine.

In the table next to us a group of businessmen from the United States were having a luncheon meeting. I wonder how they found this place?

• Seniors
    • Singles

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo

La Papa Pasteleria: Wonderful Pastry!

A mouth-watering treat!

While visiting Talca I was taken to La Papa to enjoy tea and pastry. We sampled some Arabian "pasteles"--these pastries reminded me of baklava, but were petite so we tried two different types. Each was fantastic!

On my most recent trip to Talca (Feb.06) I was offered these delectable treats once again for dessert. They were also put out after breakfast--of course, I had to sample them! I discovered La Papa also creates a delicious lemon cake topped with meringue...it melted in my mouth.

Favorite Dish: Pastry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instant Answers: Talca

Comments

Talca Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Talca restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Talca sightseeing.