La Zona Rosa, Bogotá

by acemj
  • acemj's Profile Photo

Irish Pub: Zona Rosa drinking hole

by acemj Updated Dec 29, 2007

This should probably be under nightlife since it's a pub, but we did eat some food here and it's a popular place for both food and drinking. We came here and met a friend of mine, Mauricio, who is from Bogota, but was living in Philadelphia until recently. The crowd is friendly and because the seating is tight, it's likely that you'll start a conversation with someone new.

• xaver's Profile Photo

Balzac: French Bistro

by xaver Written Mar 25, 2014

camambert

This is a french restaurant in the middle of the zona rosa. I stopped here cause I was really hungry on my first evening in Bogota. The menu is not huge and this is a good thing but it is definitly expensive. I must say though the quality of food was really good, but I am not sure if I would come back again: 28€ for some grilled camambert and roasted chicken with potato and mushrooms.

• xaver's Profile Photo

Gourmet Atlantis: Fast food

by xaver Written Mar 25, 2014

avocado burger

Sunday at 6 pm everything was closing in Zone T I am not sure if it was because it was sunday or again because it was the election day.
    I decided to try to go to Atlantis shopping mall and there infact I found this Atlantis Gourmet opened. It is a sort of pub with many choices of hamburgers with a south american taste.
    I chosed one with guacamole and it wasn't bad at all.
    I paid 18€ for the hamburger and 7 chicken legs, not cheap but I understood nothing is cheap in this area.

• Beer Tasting

• Agadon Bar-Burger: An amazing sirlion burger!

by ranpo Written Apr 4, 2007

This is a small restaurant i ran into on my way to the zona T , it is by far the bes burger i had in south america . for me a burger lover this was a great present so i am writing about it here so if u share the same passion for burgers like i do , u will go .

Favorite Dish: I loved the wings and of course the aged sirlion burger with a gouda cheese and fried portobello mashrums.

• Business Travel