Know about this?
Avoid buying food or drink from street vendors, because it is relatively easy for such food to become contaminated. It is not easy to find a doctor. Also if your travelling around Colombia, it is advisable not to drink beverages with ice. Do not handle animals to avoid bites and disease including rabies. Make sure you get the proper vaccinations including one for Hepitatis A which can be caught from tap water and ice in your drink, also from cheese and undercooked food also fruit and vegatables. I know this sounds like you can't eat anything but just make sure that the fruit you eat is washed in bottled water and you eat in a good restaurant. Prices are cheap for food.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Bogotá Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Torch Lake Hotels
- Lough Key Forest Park Hotels
- Mysore Hotels
- Palma de Mallorca
- Tavarua Island Hotels
- Laoag City
- Bangkok Warnings and Dangers
- New Orleans Warnings and Dangers
- Rio de Janeiro Warnings and Dangers
- Tijuana Warnings and Dangers
- Areas to Avoid
- South Padre Island Warnings and Dangers
- Angeles City Warnings and Dangers
- Puerto Rico Warnings and Dangers
- Boracay Island Warnings and Dangers
- Prague Warnings and Dangers
- Port Douglas Warnings and Dangers
- Moscow Warnings and Dangers