Know about this?
On my first day in Bogota l went into the city with a friend and could not believe the attention l was attracting. Men tend to stare at you and hiss. I always found travelling with a man is so much safer. Although not possible all the time, just ignore them. It won't stop them from staring but acting confident does help. Never accept anything from a stranger including sweets, drinks, food or cigarretts. They may be well drugged which can cause memory loss and when, or if your lucky to wake up alive you won't remember anything and all your belongings taken. Take heed especially in clubs and bars. Always have your friends watch your drink if you need leave it unattached. Never get into a cab on your own.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Bogotá Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pindasan Hotels
- Maury Island Hotels
- Denali National Park and Preserve
- Bad Windsheim
- Alwar Hotels
- Pulau Papan Hotels
- Groningen Warnings and Dangers
- Abidjan Warnings and Dangers
- Nuwara Eliya Warnings and Dangers
- French Guiana Warnings and Dangers
- Carcassonne Warnings and Dangers
- Taxi companies
- Jaisalmer Warnings and Dangers
- Luang Prabang Warnings and Dangers
- Springfield Warnings and Dangers
- Lancaster Warnings and Dangers
- Bugs bugs bugs
- Wuhan Warnings and Dangers