• Tourist Information
    by sofia123_14
    Palacio Municipal in La Plaza
    by richiecdisc
    the salt cathedral is impressive
    by richiecdisc

• Money Changing

Bogotá Favorites

We went into the hostel, got our room and once inside I sorted through the money and realized I had given him 50,000 too much! A queasy feeling came over me. I'm not used to being on the short end when it comes to money and certainly not being the one to perpetuate such conditions. My more than understanding wife tried to console me and said we...

• Tourist Information

Bogotá Favorites

bogota was a beautiful place with friendly people, delicious food, and with a big variety of places to enjoy with your friends , or family there was a restaurant named "la granja" in wich, the decoration was very beautifull, with many activities to do, and a perfect food.

• Securty

Bogotá Favorites

Security in the old town of Bogota is quite visibel with security and police with different uniforms. I was taking the photo and they came and asked to see my passport. I told them I am a tourist and gave them my ID and hotel address. They smile and were on their way. So, police here is understandably efficient and they do mean to bring any toruble...

• Internet

Bogotá Favorites

I had horrible memory of paying 5 USD per hour in Havana. Internet seemed like a luxury. Without browsing anywhere in Caracas, I browsed here again. It seemed cheap to me. In the old town there are many as there are cheap phones.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Departamento de Cundinamarca? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Departamento de Cundinamarca? Write about Departamento de Cundinamarca to help travelers.

Departamento de Cundinamarca Hotels

Laguna de Guatavita Hotels
1 Review - 4 Photos
Guatavita Hotels

Instant Answers: Departamento de Cundinamarca

Comments

Departamento de Cundinamarca Favorites

Reviews and photos of Departamento de Cundinamarca favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Departamento de Cundinamarca sightseeing.
Map of Departamento de Cundinamarca