Tolù Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Tolù

Lunch on Isla Mucura

by MalenaN Updated Sep 20, 2008

Lunch in the Caribbean

The lunch was included in the price of the boat tour and we all got the same. It was a yummy meal with fish, coconut rice, platanos and a bit of vegetables. To drink I had 7up. This is like a standard meal also for other tours I have made on the Caribbean coast. At the restaurants on Isla Mucura you can also buy snacks and beer.

Restaurante La15

by MalenaN Written Sep 18, 2008

Dinner at La15

I visited this restaurant twice. The first time was for lunch when I had the set lunch menu (comida corriente). A lemonade, soup and main plate with beef was 7000 pesos (July 2008). The second time I came in the evening together with another tourist. We sat by the few tables on the beachside (the restaurant is on the other side of the road). It was dark so you couldn’t see the sea, but you could hear the waves. This time I had beef, French fries, rice, salad for 11 000 pesos and a beer for 1500 pesos.

La Red

by MalenaN Written Sep 16, 2008

Evening meal

It was already dark when I arrived to Tolú and I was very hungry. So when I had left my luggage in my room I asked for a place to eat. I was recommended La Red which wasn’t too far away. From Villa Babilla it was only two blocks to the beach and then to the left.
    I had chicken with French fries and salad, and a lemon juice to drink. It was a good meal and it cost 11 000 pesos (July 2008). The next evening I came back and had only French fries and lemon juice and it was 4000 pesos. The second time I sat on the pavement outside the restaurant with a view over the sunset (it was cloudy though), the sea and some kids playing with a kite on the other side of the road.

Instant Answers: Tolù

Comments

Tolù Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Tolù restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Tolù sightseeing.