Laguna Quilotoa Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Laguna Quilotoa

• malianrob's Profile Photo

Warning!!!

by malianrob Written Nov 1, 2008

Be warning especially for the ladies. I couldnt wait to get to the bottom of the crater that way I could use the facilities. When I found them, I decided I could wait til I got back up. When I got back up I decided I could wait til I got to Latacunga.
    Guys might not have too much of a problem.

THE  TOILET

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo

not for the faint hearted

by richiecdisc Written Feb 13, 2008

The indigenous markets are good fun but vegetarians, those with weak stomachs or overly sensitive to smell might not always enjoy them. Animals are treated like what they are for locals: food and that might not sit well with tourists but that is life in the Andes. Fish and its odor is generally a problem even for those who can't smell anything and these pig heads always get gringos doing a double take. When I see them I know it's a sign that there is good roast pork lurking nearby! Did I hear anyone say "lunch?" ;)

roast pork anyone selling the best bits this family won't be together for long

Instant Answers: Laguna Quilotoa

Comments

Laguna Quilotoa Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Laguna Quilotoa warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Laguna Quilotoa sightseeing.

View all Laguna Quilotoa hotels