Vilcabamba Warnings and Dangers

Best Rated Warnings and Dangers in Vilcabamba

• DANGER! VILCABAMBA

by broken08 Written Nov 14, 2008

VILCABAMBA - LAS RUINAS DE QUINARA. aka Casa del Mauritcio.

Please please ladies do not stay at the hostel. The owner is a rapist and serious sexual predator.
    I was unlucky enough to be on the receiving end of this brute in my own room at the hostel and am doing all i can with the help of a lawyer and the British Embassy in the hope that this man is not allowed to hurt and destroy the spirit of anymore females. Unfortuantley the corruption in Vilcabamba is making things difficult as the examining doctor will not produce the DNA results. If so lets hope the Ministry of tourism will protect us and close the place down!! Hopefully the system and justice will be the victor!! For more examples see this link.
    I only wish I had been made aware of this monster before my stay there!

Please stay away from this place.

Regards

• Hiking and Walking
    • Women's Travel

• Catch_Cat's Profile Photo

Vilcabamba, Sexual predator Ruinas de Quinara

by Catch_Cat Written Feb 22, 2012

LADIES BE WARNED: During Carnaval festival I stayed at the Ruinas de Quinara hosteria, where I was targeted as sexual prey by the NEW owner's son. This man was charming and seemed genuine, but when he saw I had a little confidence in him, he forced himself into my room and onto me. Do not stay at this hosteria! Even though this man isn't always there, the same administrator is, SHE gave my cell number to another guest who had asked for it after I had left!! These people have no respect for ladies traveling alone.

• Singles
    • Festivals

Instant Answers: Vilcabamba

• Jun 5, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Me Parece mal que las personas se aprovechen de las cosas para dañar otros yo me hospede en la ruinas de quinara en noviembre del 2011 donde hubo un cambio de propietario y pude estar en el fetival de carnaval que para ecuador fue el 22 de febrero del 2012 y me parecio muy bien ya que tienen una administradora muy gentil es una persona muy respetada en este lugar igual su nuevo dueño es un empresario un señor que no tiene hijos mayores de edad por lo que las personas no deberian ser asi querer embarrar a otros por un problema de un dueño anterior espero queridos amigos de Vilcabamba y de la Hosteria esten bien los llevo siempre en el corazon. Ya amo Vilcabamba.

Vilcabamba Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Vilcabamba warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Vilcabamba sightseeing.