Canoa Restaurants

Fruit salad at Coco Loco, Canoa
    Pescado a La Plancha at Amalur, Canoa
    by MalenaN
    View from the roof of Amalur

Best Rated Restaurants in Canoa

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Breakfast at Coco Loco

by MalenaN Updated Sep 21, 2012

Fruit salad at Coco Loco, Canoa

Breakfast at Coco Loco
    When I was ready for breakfast my first morning in Canoa Amalur hadn’t opened yet so I went out for a walk and to see if I could find somewhere else to eat. Outside Coco Loco I met two German guys, also staying at Amalur, and we went together to have breakfast at Coco Loco.

The breakfast at Coco Loco is Mexican style and that’s nothing I want for breakfast, but they also had large fruit salads with yoghurt and granola, so that’s what I took. The fruit salad was $3.50 (June 2012) and a coffee $1.25. The coffee was served in big mugs and we got refills.

It was a pleasant place to sit in and have breakfast, except for the foreign woman (might be the owner) who aggressively shouted to a man looking in the dustbin by the road.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Restaurante Amalur

by MalenaN Written Sep 21, 2012

Pescado a La Plancha at Amalur, Canoa

I arrived in Canoa quite late, and as I was staying at Amalur that is also where I ate. The first time I ate at Amalur I thought it was noisy and dark, but as soon as batidos were done and most of the food cooked it got quiet. Both I and the people I ate with thought the food was really good though.

Amalur is a Spanish restaurant with good food and the place has a nice welcoming atmosphere. This is what I paid for things in June 2012:
    Breakfast (coffee, juice, bread and eggs) $3
    Tortilla Español $4.50
    Batidos (fruit juice in milk) $1.50
    Water 0.5 litres $0.50
    Pescado a La Plancha $5.50
    Caldo (broth soup with vegetables) $2

The caldo was not on the menu but as I was supposed to see a doctor in the evening (that later got postponed until the next day) and get anaesthesia, that was what I had been told to eat and they fixed it for me in the kitchen.

Instant Answers: Canoa

Comments

Canoa Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Canoa restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Canoa sightseeing.