San Antonio Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in San Antonio

• MalenaN's Profile Photo

Lunch at La Mitad del Mundo

by MalenaN Written May 6, 2012

Within the La Mitad Del Mundo tourist complex there are several restaurants, and they seem to be quite expensive. As I was hungry, but not yet ready to leave the complex to look for cheaper alternatives in the village, I decided to eat at one of the restaurants serving trout. I went to a restaurant where I could sit outside on the porch and watch people go by.

While waiting for the food I got a basket of popcorn, which is quite common in Ecuador. The trout was served with some vegetables and patacones. To drink I had ordered a lemon juice. The popcorn, the meal and the juice all tasted good and filled my stomach. I paid $10.50 (August 2011) for the food and juice.

• filipdebont's Profile Photo

Al Paso: Several (closed) restaurants

by filipdebont Written Jan 18, 2004

The balcon del Mundo was closed

There were several restaurants here in La Mitad del Mundo. But most of them were closed; maybe they only open during the weekend or public holidays.

The Al Paso restaurant was open. This restaurant was serving different dishes from local like Churrasco over hot dogs and burgers.

But if you had no hunger, you also could buy something to drink, like a coke or a hot coffee.

It was not expensive here : hot dog + coke : 1 dollar, meat burger + coke : 1.5 dollar, coke : 0.40 dollar, coffee : 0.5 dollar

Favorite Dish: I did not eat here, I just had a coke.

Instant Answers: San Antonio

Comments

San Antonio Restaurants

Reviews and photos of San Antonio restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Antonio sightseeing.