If you want to get out of the cities and into the parks then Mbatovi is a good possibility. The eco-park offers two sessions per day (10am and 2pm) with reservations.
The ~3hour session will include a series of high cable crossings, some zip-lines and a repel down a ~30m cliff. In addition to that, the hiking path will take you to all these places will get you up close to the jungle's flora. It is not a jungle tour, but rather a sport recreation that offers you some good views and opportunity to walk through the jungles.
Price is about P$160000 (~ US$35) per person. There may be public transportation to get you close, but I seriously doubt it. It is best if you have a car, or take a taxi from Piribebuy.
Equipment: The guides of the park provide almost everything you will need. All you need to bring yourself is insect repellent, sun cream and clothes/shoes for the weather.
The guides will provide all harnesses, helmets, gloves and water bottle.Related to:
- Adventure Travel
- Hiking and Walking
- Jungle and Rain Forest
Soccer in south america is serious bussiness. A while ago, a strike of soccer players that paralyzed the regular season in Argentina became a matter of national security!! In Paraguay such frenzy is rerely seen but in international matches of local teams or the national squad. Going to a match is a colorful experience because of the public and the quality of players. Prices start around 10000 Gs (Less than $1.50)Related to:
- Family Travel
We found it difficult to find budget or cheap accommodation in Asuncion. There didn't seem to be any...more
11 de Setiembre y Luis Ma. Argana, Ciudad Del Este, 7000, Paraguay
Good for: Solo
Ruta 1 Kilometre 361, Barrio Quiteria , Encarnacion, 6000, Paraguay
Top Paraguay Hotels
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Amelia Island
- Kampong Pasir Pandak Hotels
- Pelorus Island Hotels
- Sankhu Hotels
- Torre del Mar
- Aculco de Espinoza Hotels
- Ayia Napa Sports & Outdoors
- FDR Park
- Tarifa (Cadiz) Sports & Outdoors
- Scuba diving
- Ras Al Khaimah Sports & Outdoors
- Tour Down Under
- Petaling Jaya Sports & Outdoors
- South Padre Island Sports & Outdoors
- Key West Sports & Outdoors
- Zakopane Sports & Outdoors
- Northern Territory Sports & Outdoors
- Valkenburg Sports & Outdoors