Inca Fe Cafe, Cusco

4 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

• hethbill's Profile Photo

Inca Fe Cafe: Inca Fe Cafe - Delicious

by hethbill Written Aug 21, 2006

We went to Inca Fe becauase it was down the street from our hotel, and man was it good! It's a small place, with both local and American dishes, and in our big group, everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Prices are typical for Peru, which is cheap cheap cheap compared to the US.

Favorite Dish: I had something called "Inca Fe Risotto" which was actually a sumptuous piece of alpaca meat in a tasty sauce, with risotto in a cheese sauce on the side. It wasn't like macaroni and cheese, it was a gourmet sort of cheese sauce. It was delicious. .... The next day for lunch I had a sandwich - the Chicken Pizzagiola - which was also really good, and big! I had to get half of it "to go."

• Hiking and Walking

• MrRandMcnally's Profile Photo

Inka . . . Fe Cafe: Sangria and Chicken

by MrRandMcnally Updated Jul 24, 2005

This little coffe shop is decorated with local artwork and is a very plesent place to grab a snack or a meal. Some of the food is not great, the hamburger for example so be careful but the stuffed chicken is amazing and they make 3 great sangrias as well, I recomend the house sangria, a white wine sangria with strawbery, apple and other fruits. Very adictive

Instant Answers: Cusco