Been here? Rate It!
La Retama: Peruvian International
Overlooking the Plaza de Armas from a huge second-floor space, La Retama is one of Cusco's most enduring favorites. The restaurant's walls are lined with the art and handicrafts of Peru. While it can feel a little touristy, the food is excellent.
Favorite Dish: We loved the classic Peruvian dishes, such as pink trout and king fish from Lake Titicaca, seco de cordero (lamb), anticucho de lomo (beef brochette), cuy (guinea pig), and trout ceviche.
La Retama: Dinner and a show on the Square
Right on the square this place has good Local fare, though to tell you the trueth I don't remember much about the food. The thing that makes this place stand out is that they have traditional Peruvian music shows at 8:30 every night.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Cusco Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sandakan Hotels
- Kitty Hawk Beach Hotels
- Isla Contoy Hotels
- Key Largo
- Half Moon Bay
- Clearfield Junction Hotels