Been here? Rate It!
According to my wife, this is the most frightening part, and the picture did not do justice to it. People turned to face the steps and climbed down on all four.
Behind the city you can see Huayna Picchu,peering through the low cloud,as if to remind us,`Hey I`m still here !!!`
Love at first sight?
This is the first impression you get when entering the archeological site. Near where you are standing are the southern terraces.
In the back ground the Huyana Picchu (the New Montain)
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Machu Picchu Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Tadong Hotels
- Jacksonville Beach Hotels
- Village of Tiki Island Hotels
- Grand Canyon Hotels
- Las Vegas