• Sports & Outdoors
    Inca terraces
  • Sports & Outdoors

• Inca Trail

Cusco Sports & Outdoors

Hello everybody!! I would like to share some of my experience on the Inca Trail. I just did it for the first time two months ago and I totally recommend it. The Inca Trail has a a mix of everything. It starts in the dry highlands and finishes in the cloud forest where Machu Picchu is located. During the four days hike you experience the vegetation...

• Hiking / Climbing

Machu Picchu Sports & Outdoors

I did my Machu Picchu hike with GAP adventures. They provided accommodation in Cuzco, transport to the start of the hike, English speaking guide, porters, meals on hike, tent accommodation on the trail, train ticket back to Cuzco. I paid about 600 USD for this. I found everything professionally run. Our group was smaller than many of the other...

• Mountain Biking

Cusco Sports & Outdoors

Even if you are not an experienced cyclist, I would highly recommend taking a mountain biking trip with one of the tour companies (I went with Eric Adventures - $35.) The views are truly amazing and it is so peaceful to ride in the fields and see the Andes in the background. We rode to two places, Moray (Picture) and the Moras salt mines. I didn't...

• The Quchichaqa

Machu Picchu Sports & Outdoors

The idea time to stop over at the top is about 30 minutes. Say a little prayers, may the PEACE to the world, the blessing og GOD to you and me. Surely GOD our heavenly father will answers your prayers. Amen.

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Departamento de Cusco? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Have you been to Departamento de Cusco? Write about Departamento de Cusco to help travelers.

Departamento de Cusco Hotels

Santa Teresa Hotels
Quillabamba Hotels
7 Reviews - 12 Photos

Instant Answers: Departamento de Cusco

Comments

Departamento de Cusco Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Departamento de Cusco sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Departamento de Cusco sightseeing.
Map of Departamento de Cusco