Huacachina Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Huacachina

• Desert Nights: DEEELICIOUS

by daniellepersia Written Mar 31, 2009

This restaurant had a realy relaxed atmosphere, great view, and people there were friendly. The food was excellent and I ate there almost every meal after having a bad experience at the rest. below by the lake.

Favorite Dish: The Lomo Saltado is different from others its just got a special spice or something that makes it mouth-watering

• Lilrhody's Profile Photo

The Bamboo house: Best food in Huacachina

by Lilrhody Written Feb 3, 2007

This was the first place in Peru where I eat an entire meal and did not get sick. The menu was perfect for my friend and me. She is a vegetarian and I am a picky eater. We ate here twice and had the best meals of our trip.
    The bamboo house describes its self. It is a beautiful little house across the street from the water and sitting on the foot of the largest sand dune. The staff and the owner are very friendly and helpful. Plus they can cook!!!
    Price each time was about 15-20 soles for two people (5 - 10 usd for two people)

Favorite Dish: Pancake de limon: basically crepes with lime juice

• The only sign I saw said "Internet Cafe".....?: The "Internet Cafe" is a good deal

by YouthinAsia Written Jan 4, 2006

On the north side of the lagoon this restaurant's only sign (that I ever saw anyway) just says "Internet Cafe". If Hotel Massone is behind you as you look at the oasis then it will be on your right side a little less than half way down that side. The food was pretty good and with the price of a dinner - soup, entree and drink (pisco sour, beer, etc...)- at just 12 soles it is certainly reasonable. They didn't even charge us for using the internet while waiting for our meals but the next time when I just stopped in it was one sole for about a half hour.

Favorite Dish: The pastas are a big seller, portions aren't huge but what the Hell at 12 soles. (that is about $3.50US). Service is good and your can sit outside at one of the tables overlooking the oasis. Best food we had in Huacachina.

Instant Answers: Huacachina

Comments

Huacachina Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Huacachina restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Huacachina sightseeing.