Nazca Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Nazca

• PrincessMonja's Profile Photo

Restaurante La Kañada: Restaurante La Kañada

by PrincessMonja Written Dec 5, 2003

Nice restaurant with a fun atmosphere and good food.

It also has Internet access and is very close to the Hotel Alegria.

Favorite Dish: Steamed fish with rice is very good so was Ceviche.

While I was in Nasca I wasn't very well, the man at this restaurant was happy to meet my strange food requests (a plate of just sweet potatoes) and only charged a tiny amount for them.

• dln6874's Profile Photo

Alegria Hotel Restaurant?: Alegria Hotel Restaurant

by dln6874 Written Feb 14, 2003

They had set menus posted for s/10 but I bargained it down to s/8. I had potatoes with chili and cheese (more like cheese w/jalapeno flavoring), spaghetti with meat sauce, and Inka cola. Not too bad.

Favorite Dish: Above is all that I had.

• staindesign's Profile Photo

Pollo a la brasa: Locals vs. Tourists

by staindesign Written Aug 12, 2009

What I noticed is that Peruvians love some roasted Chicken! You'll see locals at the chain chicken restaurant in town more than the tourists. And the tourists seem to frequent the small more "locally owned" restaurants. It seems for two main reasons, the chicken restaurant is very loud and busy, which can be intimidating to a tourist. And the Peruvians swarm to these places so you'd be lucky if you even got a table.

• staindesign's Profile Photo

I can't remember! Oh no!: Right next to Gracia Pisco House

by staindesign Written Aug 12, 2009
    cute kitty

I really liked this place. Very relaxed and family owned. The food is typical Peruvian dishes. I liked that it was so relaxed that their pets walked in and out of the restaurant as they pleased, and the cat slept behind my head in a plant!

They have a great lunch deal: 13 soles (soup or salad, meal, & beverage)

Favorite Dish: I had spegetti al pesto and a coke. The pasta was very tasty with a large portion. I just love Coke outside of the US, for some reason i don't know if it is because you drink it from a glass bottle or what. But darn that coke is good!

• Orchid's Profile Photo

Reataurant The Grumpy's: They aren't really

by Orchid Written Jun 5, 2013
    Cannot Miss it

The Grumpy's has it sights set firmly on the travelers riding the Gringo Trail from Lima to Arequipa. The bright sign says it all, but we did not find the proprietors at all surly, ill-tempered or sullen. Maybe they got the translation wrong?

The food is freshly cooked by the owners on order. The stirfried beef with 'Grumpy's chicken was a good choice. Other offers are burgers, spag bog, pizzas and pasta dishes.

Three of us ate (with beers and Pisco Sour) for under 50 sols in 2008.

Instant Answers: Nazca

Comments

Nazca Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Nazca restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nazca sightseeing.