Trujillo Warnings and Dangers

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Trujillo

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Rules for the Visit

by grandmaR Updated Jan 13, 2009
    Rules of the site in English

Rules: You have to make a visit with a guide. Guides are free. Maximum of 25 in a group. Professors are responsible for the conduct of the group. You have 15 minutes after you buy your ticket to join a group. Guides can only do a tour in one language.

And these are quoted as they are written:

"7. In the circuit of visit rubbish dumps have been placed, collaborates with the cleaning placing in them their packages and envelopes. [photo 3]

"8. The conception of food, licor or smoke are not allowed while on tour.

"9. The bamboos that delimit the footpath of visit in the monument are fragile units, avoids to lean and to seat in them."

And in this one the English is perfect

10. Once you've bought your ticket, you can not get your money back.

• National/State Park
    • Archeology

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Steps

by grandmaR Updated Jan 13, 2009
    Climbing up was hard

The tour was advertised as a moderate activity tour, but it was a difficult one for me to do and primarily this was because of the many steps to climb up to the top. It was even more difficult to come down because there were no railings, and I was afraid to walk down beside the steps for fear that my feet would slip on the sand and go out from under me.

I kept asking the guide if we were going down, and she would say yes, and then we'd go up another level. (photo 3)

I did not find out until later that I could have had a car take me up to the top. And if I had really dug in my heels and said I would not climb as others in our group did, they would have showed us a video presentation in English about the site.

There was a good view from the top (photos 4 and 5). But I could have done without that

• Seniors
    • Archeology

Instant Answers: Trujillo

Comments

Trujillo Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Trujillo warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Trujillo sightseeing.