Las Brujas de Cachiche, Lima

4 out of 5 stars 4 Reviews

Jr. Bolognesi 460, Miraflores 01/447-1883

• Las brujas de Cachiche: Good Peruvian food

by kathleenvdg Written May 31, 2014

Las brujas de Cachiche had great food and very generous portions. We would recommend the restaurant for that, however be cautious because, they will bring you bread and olives/vegetables which they will charge you for. (It was more than the meal.)

Favorite Dish: Lomo saltado

• Las Brujas de Cachiche: Wonderful Peruvian food

by pemmett Updated Jan 17, 2011

This is a wonderful Peruvian restaurant, now one of my very favorites in Lima. Wonderfully seasoned food, classics and some innovations. Seafood is of course, delicious. The service is wonderful and it is not a tourist trap, like the horribly overrated Huaca Pucllana.
    Especially try the creamy Chirimoya dessert. It is delightful.

Favorite Dish: Too many. All are delicious. There is a large menu but i suspect you cannot lose.

• enjoytravelling's Profile Photo

Las brujas de Cachiche: Great restaurant

by enjoytravelling Written Aug 17, 2008

Las Brujas de Cachiche is a quite chic restaurant located in the Miraflores district. I would recommend a starter named ¨Piqueos del mar¨, which offers a degustation of fresh fish and seafood.

Prices are above average according to Peruvian standards but the food and the decoration are really worthwile.

• gkitzmil's Profile Photo

Las Brujas de...

by gkitzmil Written Aug 24, 2002

Las Brujas de Cachiche
    Bolognesi 460, Miraflores
    Lima
    Phone: 01/444-5310

Peruvian

This upscale spot is in a pleasant location overlooking a secluded park on a Miraflores backstreet.
    well, how often does a non-Peruvian get real Peruvian food!! I mean I ate Swiss fondue in Lima (some of the best I've had), German food (not as good as in Germany), and Chinese food (there are very good Chinese restaurants) but I enjoyed the Peruvian. I also ate at another restaurant famous for Peruvian food and I shall have to find my photos so I can recall the name.

Favorite Dish: Loma Saltado

Instant Answers: Lima

Comments

Other Restaurants in Lima