José Ignacio Restaurants

Homemade bread

Most Recent Restaurants in José Ignacio

• Sarava: Best Restaurant in Uruguay, Sarava Jose Ignacio

by dlynch22 Updated Mar 10, 2011

Possibly the best restaurant I have dined at in South America. I have been visiting South America for 15 years and the food was simply delicious. Located in the Sand and Forest in Arenas of Jose Ignacio, the restaurant is a charming mix of chic and rustic. Wonderful music and excellent staff, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Uruguay.

Favorite Dish: The beef was incredible, as well as the White Gazpacho with scallops. French rack of lamb is to die for too. So many amazing dishes on the menu, hard to say which is my favorite.

• Beaches

• kyoub's Profile Photo

Lucy's Restaurant y Salon de Te': Excellent seafood

by kyoub Written Apr 11, 2008

Patio

Most restaurants close after the summer season but we found Lucy's open for lunch and it was a gem. There is inside seating or you can dine on the patio. The waitress was very friendly and spoke a few words of english.
    I highly recommend eating here if you are ever in this area.

Favorite Dish: First off we were served a basket of homemade bread with the traditional dish of spread. I am not sure what they call it but it seems like tarter sauce to me.
    For an entree I had curried fish that was delicious. Hubby had grilled fish fillets which was very good also.
    The desserts looked tempting but we didn't have any. I would have loved to have been there at 7pm for te'.

Instant Answers: José Ignacio

Comments

José Ignacio Restaurants

Reviews and photos of José Ignacio restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for José Ignacio sightseeing.